Thursday 29 July 2010

Stuburt Helium Pro II Golf Shoes


The Stuburt Helium Pro shoe was so popular in 2008 that they brought out a  new Helium pro 11 in 2009 and somehow they have made it even better!

The shoe is very stylish and is offered in so many colour options that it is appealing to all age groups of golfers.

I found the Helium Pro II to be slightly more cushioned on the sole which protected my heels a lot more. There was a great deal of support in the shoe which gave me confidence whilst walking in all weather conditions.

I would rate this shoe as good as any Footjoy retailing at £100. This shoe made me look stylish,  offered a great deal of comfort and kept  my feet dry in the wet weather and let it breath in the summer.

I wore the shoes on a golf holiday to Portugal in the summer and it let my feet breath in the 90 degree heat.

Link:
http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Stuburt-Helium-Pro-II-Golf-Shoes-With-Free-St-Andrews-Shirt-RRP-3999-pid-1620.html

No comments:

Post a Comment