Tuesday 16 November 2010

Adidas Innolux 2.0 Golf Shoes

Adidas Innolux 2.0 Golf Shoes



I recently got myself the Adidas Innolux 2.0 golf shoes. They are very comfortable to wear and they have brilliant grip. These days it is hard to find golf shoes that fit well and don’t hurt after nine holes. These shoes tick all the right boxes.

On the box it tells you they are 100% waterproof and after getting caught out on the course by a huge down pour I can confirm they kept my feet warm and dry.

For more details about these shoes click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Adidas-Innolux-20-Golf-Shoes-pid-2823.html

1 comment:

  1. I liked the design of the soul of the shoe. As you said it looks like comfortable. I tried shoes at finish line using Finish line coupons where they are offering 10 to 30% discount. I would like to try these shoes so how much would these shoes costs ? please let me know. Because i liked these most.

    ReplyDelete