Monday 21 March 2011

Wilson Staff Di11 Irons

Wilson Staff Di11 Irons


I recently pucrchased Wilson Staff  Di11 irons from Affordablegolf. The irons were a delight to hit and the distance and forgiveness I was getting was very good. They are easy to hit and I feel they give me more confidence every time I use them.


With the shorter irons, particularly the sand iron I feel it is a little square in appearance and with a smaller cavity on them, the feel was not quite as good as the longer irons. The Uniflex SL-95 steel shaft felt impressive as it adjusts to your swing speed and should make selecting the right shaft easier for the average golfer. Overall, I was very impressed with the Wilson Di11 irons and for the money they are excellent value for mid handicap golfers. I got custom fitted at Affordablegolf and I feel by doing this it has change my game.

For more details click on link below.
http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Wilson-Staff-Di11-Irons---Steel-Shafts-FREE-TW9-Wedge-RRP6999-pid-2793.html

No comments:

Post a Comment