Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ben Sayers M9 Package Set




I recently started playing golf and I bought these clubs for my first set. You get every thing you need from driver, fairway woods to irons set, putter and bag. You can have the options to get graphite clubs or steel. You can also get a stand bag or a good size cart bag. All the clubs are high quality for a beginner to intermediate player. I was very happy with the these clubs and I would highly recommend them.

For more details please click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Ben-Sayers-M9-Series-Package-Stand-Bag-Set-Blue-pid-4479.html

2 comments:

  1. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… 4 person seating golf cart

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… all about carts

    ReplyDelete