Wednesday 6 October 2010

Stuburt Helium Tour Shoes


Stuburt Helium Tour Shoes


I recently purchased the Helium Tour Shoes. In the past I have always worn top brand shoes like Footjoy. For me golf shoes need to be very comfortable and do not give me blisters. I have to say the Helium Tour Shoes are very comfortable.

They grip extremely well in wet conditions and stay dry.

These shoes give you all what you need in golf shoe comfort, grip, and waterproofing.

Top pros on Tour are wearing Stuburt shoes like Graeme McDowell and Darren Clark, and not only do top pros on Tour wear Stuburt shoes, but also top celebrities like Brad Pitt (Hollywood Actor)

“I wore my first pair of Stuburt shoes at Riviera CC in Los Angeles, they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn”

For more details on the Stuburt Helium Tour Shoes Click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Stuburt-Helium-Tour-pid-2492.html

No comments:

Post a Comment