Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wilson Staff D-FY Combo Set




Wilson Staff D-FY Combo Set


These clubs are great to look at and half-graphite, half-steel shaft feels nice. The forgiveness is good and I like the distance that every club generates. The Hybrid is the best I have hit.

When I had some mis-hits they were very forgiving and are easy to get in the air.

These clubs were not only attractive I found them impossible to fault.

For more details click on below

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Wilson-Staff-D-FY-Combo-Set-With-24-FREE-DX2-Soft-Distance-Golf-Balls-RRP-4000-pid-2445.html

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more this is a beautiful set of clubs. I would go one step better and state that these are the best lookkings set of irons on the market. Despite these irons beinf game imprrovement irons. They have the look of a forged players iron but yet offers all the forgiveness of a game improvement iron. I can't even make up a fault with this set.

    ReplyDelete