Monday 6 September 2010

Ben Sayers M7 Fire Package Set



Ben Sayers M7 Fire Package Set


The New 2010 Ben Sayers M7 Fire Package Set is one of Affordable Golf’s best selling package sets.

I wanted to see why this package set is one of our top selling package sets.

The package set comes with an oversized titanium driver and matching 3 and 5 woods, a utility wood to replace hard to hit long irons and 5-SW stainless steel irons and putter.

I played 9 holes with the M7 Fire Package set. By first appearance, the package set looks impressive.

I was surprised how light the bag was to carry. The first club I hit was the Driver, it made a good sound off the clubface and was easy to hit. I felt it was very consistent.

The irons are easy to hit and very forgiving.

I found the utility wood very helpful on par long par 5’s.

I loved the mallet head putter. It had good weight and feel and helped me put a good stroke on putts.

My overall impression on the M7 Fire Package Set is very impressive, and I would highly recommend it to all level players. After using the M7 Fire Package, I could see why it is one of our best selling golf club Package Sets.

Click on link below for more details.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Ben-Sayers-M7-Fire-Package-Set-New-Model-SteelGraphite-2010-pid-2150.html

No comments:

Post a Comment