Monday 6 September 2010

Yes! Putting Mirror


Yes! Putting Mirror


I was at Gleneagles for the Johnnie Walker Championship. I was watching Europe’s top golfers and I went to the practice putting green to see whom I could recognise.

I noticed that four top players were using a putter training aid. When I got closer, I could see they were using the Yes! Putting Mirror.

When I got home, I got the same Yes! Putting Mirror I saw the pros using. I wanted to try it out for myself.

It is easy to use, and you can put tees in each corner to keep the mirror steady. The mirror makes you keep a steady stroke through to the hole.

After an hour on the practice green, I felt more confident. I feel it has stopped me from pulling putts and if I keep using the mirror I feel I will hole more putts.

Click on link below for more details.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Yes-Putting-Mirror-pid-2297.html

No comments:

Post a Comment