Wednesday 1 September 2010

Wilson Staff Elite Stand Bag


Wilson Staff Elite Stand Bag


I was looking for a new stand bag, and found the Wilson Staff Elite Bag. It looks the part and feels it too. I found carrying my clubs over any distance very comfortable with this bag. It is light to carry even with a full set of clubs in it.

The best thing about this bag is the size of the pockets. There are six spacious pockets including a No-H20™ pocket and a full-length clothing pocket providing plenty of space. There is also a pocket especially for the waterproof head cover; I like this because I always lose the cover.

Another feature of this Wilson Staff bag is the spring action stand. I do not need to give it any force for the stand to come out.

This is a good bag and fits all your needs.

For more details click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Wilson-Staff-Elite-Carry-Bag-pid-2449.html

No comments:

Post a Comment