Wednesday 1 September 2010

Benross VX Proto PVD Escape 2010


Benross vx Proto PVD Escape 2010


I was looking for a new rescue fairway wood, so I tried the new Benross VX Proto. Not only does this club look the part, but it is by far Benross’ best fairway wood.

Over the last year, Benross have really upped their game. They are producing top quality clubs that can easily compete with top brand names like Titleist, Taylor Made, and Callaway.

I tried the Benross VX Proto on our in-store Flight scope. I was consistently hitting it straight and achieving distances of 200 to 215 yards with the 20° club.

The Benross VX Proto comes as standard with a voodoo shaft R/S and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip.

After hitting the Benross VX proto PVD Escape, I just had to buy it.

For more details click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/-Benross-VX-Proto-PVD-Escape-2010--pid-2763.html

No comments:

Post a Comment