Thursday 12 August 2010

Ben Sayers Benny Driver


Ben Sayers Benny Driver




This has to be the best Driver Ben Sayers have ever produced. They have made a powerful bullet shaped head design.
I have hit the Benny driver a good few times now on our FlightScope in store and found I was hitting it further than some big name drivers that you would pay over a hundred pounds for.

I always get a good ball flight and plenty of distance with this driver. And I found it the most constant driver I used.

I love the fact that the driver comes standard with Prolaunch shaft.

The Benny is avalible in: MRH- Prolaunch shaft 10.5 or HT (13 deg)
                                     MRH- Aldila NV HT (13deg)
                                     Reguler or Stiff shaft


This driver is one not to miss.

Click on link to get price


http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Ben-Sayers-Benny-Driver--pid-1711.html

No comments:

Post a Comment