Tuesday 10 August 2010

Wilson X31 Mens Package Set







At Affordable Golf the Wilson X31 Mens Package Set has been one of our best selling products.
The Wilson X31 Mens Package Set is well worth the price tag.  It includes a driver with graphite shaft, a 3 wood and 2 other graphite hybrid woods, plus 7 irons in graphite or steel with putter and a stand bag all together in one box.

I used the graphite irons and I felt I was hitting the ball a lot further. Because of that I have become more confident to hit the ball a lot straighter. With my old driver I was always slicing the ball, however the driver that comes in the set is oversized and has a bigger sweet spot resulting in the ball going straighter and further. I highly recommend this product, and when you buy Wilson X31 Gents Set, Affordable Golf will gave you 24 Free Golf Balls.


Click on link to get price.

2 comments:

  1. The stand on the bag doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Topman

    ReplyDelete