Sunday 29 August 2010

Mocad 3 Electric Trolley

Mocad 3 Electric Trolley




This Electric Trolley is Affordable Golf’s most popular Trolley.

I had to see for myself why it was so popular. I tried one out on the course and was impressed with it. The Mocad Trolley has to be the easiest Trolley to fit in the boot of your car. I could not believe the space that was in the boot.

My cart bag fitted on with no problems.

I played 18 holes with this trolley and was amazed with it.

The Mocad 3 is easy to use as it has a 360° Handle to suit Left and Right Handed Golfers. It also has an On/Off Switch to allow the Trolley to operate with Variable Speed Control, which I found very useful at times during my round.

The Mocad 3 Electric Trolley comes with a 18 hole battery and a FREE Trolley Cover RRP £19.99.



For price and more details Click on link below.



http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Mocad-3-Electric-Trolley-with-FREE-Trolley-Cover-RRP-1999-pid-2181.html

No comments:

Post a Comment