Monday 16 August 2010

Stuburt Atlanta Polo Shirt


Stuburt Atlanta Polo Shirt


Stuburt clothing range is fast becoming one of the biggest clothing ranges Affordable Golf stocks.
I wore the Stuburt Atlanta polo shirt last weekend when I was out on the golf course. It has to be one of the best golf polo shirts I have worn.

It was very comfortable and free flowing. The polo shirt is also very stylish too. It makes you look the part on and off the course.

The polo shirt is made of 96% Polyester - 4% Elastane.
For more details on size, colour and features click on link below.


http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Stuburt-Atlanta-Polo-pid-2496.html


Graham McDowell (2010 US Open Champion)

“To win the US Open I needed a brand like Stuburt I could trust to give me 100% comfort”

No comments:

Post a Comment