Thursday 12 August 2010

FlightScope

FlightScope



Here at Affordable Golf we have now installed the world’s first wireless launch monitor called FlightScope at our East Kilbride store. It is a state of the art indoor 3D ball flight and club tracking device.

FlightScope will be used in store for custom fitting and club recommendation. Our AA PGA Professional Andrew Macpherson will use FlightScope for golf instruction.

The first time I used FlightScope it was amazing. I hit the ball on to the screen; and can see the actual ball flight and the shape of the shot.  I hit 6 shots with my own 5 year old golf clubs, then 6 shots with Wilson’s new FG Tour Forged Irons and I could see a huge difference. With my old irons I was hitting it low and with a slight hook but with the Wilson irons I could clearly see on FlightScope that my shots were going 20 yards further, and with more spin. 

I also tried 3 different lofted drivers. FlightScope showed me which loft and shaft suited me best.  As to the result of using FlightScope, I have now purchased new Wilson FG Tour Forged Irons which I had custom fitted for me.  This has definitely helped to improve my golf game.
Making an appointment with Andrew Macpherson and staff in store at Affordable Golf  for a Flightscope fitting will be a truly enlightening experience. It will not only establish which the best clubs are for you but also assist in yardages from wedge to rescue club. During your Flightscope fitting, you can therefore ensure that you purchase exactly the correct combination of clubs to cover all areas of your game. Following this, a full custom fitting is offered to check the length and lie of the club at our base, East Kilbride.



Contact Affordable Golf  for Affordable Fitting on 01355 571 999

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment