Sunday 29 August 2010

Wilson Staff FG Tour Balls

Wilson Staff FG Tour Balls




I have always been a big fan of top brand golf balls. I would pay over £30 for a box. I wanted to find tour balls that were under £30.

At first, I was not sure about the Wilson Staff FG Tour Balls. I had it in my head there was no way they could be better than the top brand balls I used.

From the first shot I hit with the Wilson Balls I had a smile on my face, they felt amazing. When I hit my driver with these balls, it felt like they went for miles.

I could not believe the control and back spin I was getting from them.

These balls are fantastic and I will definitely be using them from now on. They are a must for under £30 a box.
For more details on these balls click on link below.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Wilson-Staff-FG-tour-Golf-Ball-pid-2448.html

No comments:

Post a Comment