Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Wilson Staff Fybrid Fairway Wood



The Wilson Staff Fybrid is Affordable Golf 's best selling fairway wood.  These days everyone has to have a Fairway wood in their golf bag from tour pros to amateur golfers.
I think the FY-19.5 degree version is brilliant, the first time I used it I was impressed with it. It goes dead straight every time I hit it and it sits nice behind the ball. It looks very powerful at set up which can be backed up by the distance achieved.


I have tried alot of top fairway woods before I used the FY and none of them were as good as this. The v2 regular lite shaft is alot easier to control and I would recommend this club to anyone looking for a nicely priced, good looking, and very forgiving fairway wood.

After I used the FY I could understand why Padraig Harrington said the FY 5W is his favorite club, which helped him towards his second consecutive win at The Open at Royal Birkdale.


The Wilson Staff Fybrid wood is now only £49.99 at Affordable Golf.
 
Click on link below to go to our web site.

http://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/Wilson-Staff-Fybrid-Woods--pid-1858.html

No comments:

Post a Comment